10/1/09

This Week in High Fashion...NY Fashion Week!!!!! *squeal*

This Week in High Fashion...NY Fashion Week!!!!! *squeal*

Monday, September 14, 2009 at 9:29am
http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures/rpSlideshows?articleId=USRTR27OQQ#a=1I'm so happy to see pictures from NY Fashion week...Why?a) The collections are for Spring 2010 which means...b) Forward thinking makeup!!!! YAYYYY!I'm so happy to see colour in both faces and models returning to the runway. As you've noticed from my previous postings/notes, I've been quite messed up about the F/W trend of nude nude faces and boring lips and boring hair. blah blah blah...this is supposed to be high fashion! Haute Couture is not nude!But, as always, I digress.Something I love most about Fashion weeks, is being exposed to designers I've NEVER heard of with out of this world ideas and style.My favorites always return though...and I'm so happy to see Christian Siriano (Project Runway US winner from a few years ago) having his own show...I love him to bits...fierce little minx that he is.

Enough chatter! Show me the fashion!


Vivienne Tam Spring 2010You're SO CUTE Vivienne!Butterflies and 20's eyes...love love love.


Backstage @ Reem Acra...this picture is just hilarious to me.


Tuleh Spring 2010


Scariest venue for a fashion show ever...an armoury!


Christian Siriano, relaxed and acessable. Love the fabrics and textures.


L.A.M.BHow can anyone NOT love this woman.


L.A.M.BSpring 2010


Ports 1961Spring 2010Thank you for choosing red. Red is awesome. Red is edgy. Red, you have been sorely missed.


Ports 1961Spring 2010


Erin FeatherstonSpring 2010Yay for smokey eye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment