10/1/09

This Week in High Fashion III...Luxury Brands!

This Week in High Fashion III...Luxury Brands!

Friday, September 4, 2009 at 8:44am
http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures/rpSlideshows?articleId=USRTR27FKR#a=1Now this is what I"ve been waiting for...Galliano, Versace, Prada, Armani, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton...thank you Milan...thank you.I'm still a little miffed from a makeup perspective that the Fall/Winter face seems to be all about nudity and the occasional red lip...Versace didn't disappoint with a signature smokey eye, but I was super put out that Gaultier's show also featured bare faced models...I was COUNTING on him!!!!But really....look at the clothes.AMAZINGLY different feel compared to Barcelona...there was nothing but structure on the catwalks of Milan, and a fabulously decadent 20's and 30's feel...oh how I adore the luxury brands.But where are the photos????HERE darlings!



Marc Jacobs...LOVE everything about this creation...the colour, the cut the BOOTS, the hair...!



Armani Armani ArmaniFurs furs and more furs. Hello 1930's fabulous.



Ralph LaurenI love this gown so hard



Donatella, you are a goddess.



Dolce and GabbanaCheck out the glove-scarf detail...how 80's are you, D&G?



GaultierI'm sorry, is that a BARE face I see in the midst of all that fur??? I am so upset about this F/W09 runway makeup trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment