10/1/09

Designers Series....Jean Paul Gaultier

Designers Series....Jean Paul Gaultier

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 11:16am
Allright lovlies, Since I love writing these little notes, I thought I'd make a little database of my inspirations...Designers, makeup and hair artists...people I would literally kill to work with.Yes, I said literally.Beginning with designers, because really, makeup and hair are meant to compliment and complete the vision of the designer...the crazier the vision, the more amazing the finished product.Jean Paul Gaultier...I have been obsessed with this man and his fashion for longer than I care to admit. This man is the epitome of fashion forward fashion freaky and fashion fabulous...



F/W 09

S/S 09

S/S 07 Madonna theme



Haute Couture

S/S 09 Haute Couture


F/W 09


S/S 09 Haute Couture


Hair and makeup for S/S 09

Costumes for the Fifth Element



No comments:

Post a Comment