10/1/09

Designer profiles...Amai Rodriguez...you frighten me...

Designer profiles...Amai Rodriguez...you frighten me...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 9:10am
I had never put 2 and 2 together regarding Amai Rodriguez until today...I'd seen the crazy clothes, heard the name...and for some reason, immediately assumed the designer was male...which she's obviously NOT.At 24, this little woman is on TRACK...it's a crazy twisty track....but she's got a BIG train.Spotted together, the name and the designs...at The EGO of Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 show in Madrid Spain.My absolute favorite piece, a flowing multicoloured batik dyed dress on a model acessorized like a roadside Madonna. OH...and what's up with the piece that looks lie its covered in dancing mon-raths from Alice in Wonderland? What's not to love, go see for yourself.http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures/rpSlideshows?articleId=USRTR2804H#a=1



No comments:

Post a Comment