10/1/09

Designer Series....John Galliano

Designer Series....John Galliano

Monday, September 14, 2009 at 9:57am
Galliano is another designer that I have harboured a not-so-secret obsession for.When I was younger, I used to come home from school and watch Fashion File...or on Sunday mornings...I would actually pitch a fit if I missed it.Now we're talking the OLD school Fahsion File...with Tim Blanks, and a much happier looking Jeanne Beker. I still dream about that theme music.Galliano!Galliano Galliano GallianoI cant say enough about how much I adore this man...he's crazy, he's inspiring, and dammit he's got a fascinating sense of women's bodies and how they should look in his clothes.

Enough!Picture time!


F/W 07Galliano's vision...the models are all gothic Clara Bow inspired dolls...How much do I love it....THIS much!


F/W 07


F/W 07I don't know whether she's dead, a bride, a silent film actress, a ghost...but right now, she's absolutely stunning and an amazing personification of all that is Galliano.


S/S 09Crazy hair...another Galliano signature.


US Vogie EditorialS/S 08


Men's F/W 08


Galliano for Dior


20's babydoll GLAM


I'm convinced that this is a Joan of Arc inspired show...and it's spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment